Comprehensive Support for Actively Ageing Workforce
Competence Centers for Human Resources Development
Raising the level of education
- Creative path to knowledge
Practical training with work
- Students Innovative Projects for the Benefit of Society
Encouraging persons facing the loss of employment into labour market measures
About HR development and finished projects
- Finished projects 2014-2020
- Programmes 2007-2013
Non-formal education and training
Main goals of the programme Non-formal education and training:
- promotion of employee training for competitiveness and employability to increase the competences and the mobility of employees on the one hand, as well as strengthening the competitiveness of employers on the other;
- establishing a system of incentives for integration and training needs in the labor market, which will reduce structural imbalances, improve qualification structure of human resources and increased mobility and employability.
Programme is co-financed by the Ministrsty of Labour, Family, Aocial affairs and Equal opportunities and the European Union under the European Social Fund.